Where to put detergent in ge top load washer
Pure substances can be elements or compounds. Pure substances have definite physical and chemical properties. Is carbon monoxide a heterogenous mixture? No, it is a compound, a pure substance.
How many quarts of transmission fluid does a chevy s10 take
Gases, Liquids, and Solids. Gases, liquids and solids are all made up of atoms, molecules, and/or ions, but the behaviors of these particles differ in the three phases.
Carbon forms a vast number of compounds, more than any other element, with almost ten million compounds described to date, and yet that number is but a fraction of the number of theoretically possible compounds under standard conditions. For this reason, carbon has often been referred to as the "king of the elements".
a pure substance that consists entirely of one type of atom: isotope: atoms of the same element that differ in the number of neutrons they contain: compound: a substance formed by the chemical combinsation of two or more elements in definite proportions: ionic bond: formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another: ion
1. Pure substances cannot be separated into any other kinds of matter, while a mixture is a combination of two or more pure substances. 2. A pure substance has constant physical and chemical properties, while mixtures have varying physical and chemical properties (i.e., boiling point and melting point). 3.
substance a: compound because they. don't have the same elements. substance b: compound because they don't have the same elements. substance c: compound because they don't have the same elements. substance d: element because they have the same elements. that is my table just refer your answer to my table. please choose me for brainliest.
Like an element, a compound is considered a pure substance (meaning there is only one type of particle in the substance). A mixture is a combination of two or more different chemical compounds or ...
Oct 02, 2008 · A. has a different properties from the elements that formed it B. is a pure substance C. different samples have different properties d. can be represented by a formula. 2. an unchanging measurement of the amount of matter an object contains is its A. mass B. density c. volume, d. length 3.characteristic properties for a substance a. depend on volume b. depends on temperature c. never change d ...
Table of Content. Compounds Elements FAQs. Elements and compounds are the two forms in which pure substances exist. Element Definition: Elements - Elements constitute the simplest chemical substances in which all the atoms are exactly the same. Compound Definition: Compounds - Compounds are chemical substances made up of two or more elements that are chemically bound together in a fixed ratio.
- (1) Both substances are elements. (2) Both substances are compounds. (3) Substance A is an element and substance Z is a compound. (4) Substance A is a compound and substance Z is an element. 3: Definition of element and compound: 15 Which ion, when combined with chloride ions, Cl-, forms an insoluble substance in water? (1) Fe 2+ (3) Pb 2+
- Compound definition is - to put together (parts) so as to form a whole : combine. How to use compound in a sentence.
- Minecraft nuclear missile mod
- A pure substance is classified by having a definite and constant composition. The substance can be either an element or a compound, but what makes the substance pure, is that it does not vary.
- A chemical compound is a pure chemical substance consisting of two or more different chemical elements.Examples of compounds are:Water (H20)Carbon Dioxide (CO2)Sodium Chloride (NaCl)Sodium ...
- A chemical compound is a chemical substance consisting of two or more different chemically bonded chemical elements, with a fixed ratio determining the composition, which make every compound unique. VI. QUESTIONS (30 POINTS) 1. What information would be required if you were asked to determine the molecular formula of a compound?
- Pure substances. A pure substance has a definite and constant composition — like salt or sugar. A pure substance can be either an element or a compound, but the composition of a pure substance doesn't vary. Elements. An element is composed of a single kind of atom. An atom is the smallest particle of an element that still has all the properties of the element.
- reaction. As you learned in Chapter 1 "Introduction to Chemistry", a solution is a homogeneous mixture in which substances present in lesser amounts, called solutes, are dispersed uniformly throughout the substance in the greater amount, the solvent.
- Lg g7 downgrade
- Love obsession spell ashra
Tcreoparghpercent27s skyblock tracker mod